Compressed fiber sealing materials are regarded as one of the widely used gasket materials due to its high temperature capabililties, chemical resistance and its mechanical strength. Compressed fibre gaskets are comprised of various rubber binders, fillers and fibers and considered as economical and practical sealing solution. They are produced by the traditional calendering process.
DIMERSIL compressed fibre sealing materials are designed for a wide range of industrial and OEM applications. They can be used up to maximum + 250°C. A suitable material should be selected depending on the medium, temperature and type of flange beeing used. Materials are available in sheets of standard formats; most qualities may be produced with special wire reinforcement.
- DIMERSIL 10 – economy grade
- DIMERSIL 20 – universal grade
- DIMERSIL 30 – steam and high temperature grade
- DIMERSIL 40 – carbon fibre grade
- DIMERSIL 10: KTW
- DIMERSIL 20: Germanischer Lioyd, DVGW, BAM, TZW/W270
- DIMERSIL 30: Germanischer Lioyd, DVGW, BAM