Expanded PTFE is a sealing agent that is made of 100-percent pure PTFE. The expansion process produces a microporous fibrous structure which gives the product its unique mechanical properties. The material is specially targeted for sealing flange joints in pipelines and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
In addition, expanded PTFE is a perfect sealant for sealing glass and plastic flanges and pressure vessels. The materials show very low compressive creep even at extreme conditions. Most often, expanded PTFE is used in petrochemical, food and pharmaceutical industry in temperature range from -240°C to +270°C.
Media: acids, alkalis, solvents, gases, etc.
- DIMERFLON 30 – expanded PTFE sheet material
- DIMERFLON ST-U – universal sealant tape
- DIMERFLON ST-HD – pre-densified sealant tape
- DIMERFLON ST-M – multi directional oriented sealant tape
- DIMERFLON ST-F – filled sealant tape
- DIMERFLON ST-B – sealant tape used for bolier handholes